CONNECTED & AUTONOMOUS DEVICES
TO SAVE WATER & BETTER GREEN SPACE QUALITY
HummBox smart watering is a solution composed of autonomous sensors (soil moisture, water counters), valve actuators and connected weather station, to reduce water consumption and ensure green space better quality.
The solution provides over the cloud valve control, based on soil moisture and weather prediction. Watering instructions are set regarding soil water effective content, reducing water margin dedicated to manage hazards.
Water counter monitoring helps leak identification.
Wind and rain monitoring provide valuable information to regulate watering. No more watering during rainy days.
Additional temperature connected sensors enable to optimize watering to impact heat islands, up to 6°C.
VERY EASY TO DEPLOY
SOIL MOISTURE SENSORS
CONNECTED WATER COUNTERS
- Conneted and autonomous capacitive soil sensor (Water Volumetric Content), more information about HummBox Soil
- Connected water counter, more information about HummBox Pulse
- Connected and autonomous weather station, more information about HummBox Rain gauge et Hummbox anemometer
- Over the cloud valve actionning with HummBox actuator
- Protection IP65
- Radio access Sigfox or Lora
Real time dashboard
Map displaying soil water content
Valve actuator planning
email & SMS alerts
Measurement history: soil moisture, weather data and water counters
- Soil water content calculation
- Autonomy calculation and prediction (KPIs)
- Measurement frequency customizable over the cloud (once a day to every 10 minutes)
- Alert on KPIs or autonomy thresholds (SMS ou email)
- Valve actuators with watering plan continuous adjustments
- Watering intsruction related to real water conditions
- Leaks detection on watering systems
- REST API to get the data
- Real time dashboard, map and KPIs for decision making in App (desktop or mobile)
- Device management dashboard, hibernation mode, reboot over the cloud, …
- Reduce water consumption by 27 %
- Reduce gardener round trips and carbon footprint
- Improve green spaces quality