HummBox Pulse is a connected pulse sensor to monitor continuously pulses interface from any meter (water, electricity, gaz, rain collectors…).
- Irrigation and water management
Pulse sensor connected
- Pulse counting
- LPWAN: Sigfox or Lora
- External antenna
- Button for on-site configuration and instant measurement
- Audio feedback for interactions
Box and mounting
- Waterproof box IP65
- Easy mounting with screws or clamp
- Size: 115 x 65 x 55 mm
- Weight: 200g
Autonomy and measurement frequency
Measurement frequency can be managed over the cloud from once a day to 144 times per day (every 10 minutes)
- 5 years for 2 measures per day
- 2 years for 12 measures per day
Battery C (option)
- 12 years for 2 measures per day
- 7 years for 12 measures per day
Smart frequency mode increases battery life time adapting the frequency to the dynamic of the physical paramater monitored.
For example, in standard case, the autonomy can be increased from 2 years to 4.5 years.
- Battery C for autonomy extension
Desktop & mobile web App